Corsair TX 650W PSU .
TX Series PSUs provide reliable, efficient and low-noise power delivery
for high-performance PCs. They’re a cost-effective way to protect your
PC’s valuable components by delivering stable, dependable power.
TX Series is guaranteed to deliver its full rated specifications in environments up to 50° C. High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability. It keeps up when you push your PC hard.
Efficiency is important — less heat is generated, so your system stays cool and your energy bill is lower. TX Series PSUs are 80 PLUS certified to operate at a guaranteed 82% or better efficiency, even at maximum load.
The 140mm double ball-bearing fan automatically adjusts its speed to deliver the proper amount of airflow, so high-performance power delivery isn't at the expense of noise. In fact, when you're just surfing the web, doing light office applications or otherwise keeping your TX Series PSU at less than 50% load, the fan doesn't even spin.
80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency.
TX (TXM) Series delivers up to 85% efficiency under real-world load conditions.
Advanced temperature-controlled fan with Zero RPM mode.
The fan doesn't even spin at low loads, so you'll enjoy virtually silent operation. And when you're pushing it hard, the double ball bearing 140mm fan adjusts its speed according to temperature, so it only works as hard as it needs to.
A single high-amp +12V rail offers simple configuration and greater compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other high-draw components.
Dependable power delivery.
Power ratings are for continuous delivery – not peak. Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components.
Contents and Specifications:
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components.
- An ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- Complies with the European Union ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) so the power consumption of the whole system, in either standby or off mode, can be less than 1W when used with a properly configured, ErP-compliant motherboard.
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 100~240V.
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components.
- High-quality industrial-grade 105°C primary capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service.
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick.
- TX Series power supply.
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge.
- Installation Guide.
Conforms to ATX12V v2.3 and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards.