Command & Conquer Remastered Collection
PC Windows, produktet aktiveres via Origin, produktet må aktiveres ved kjøp
Command & Conquer and Red Alert defined the RTS genre 25 years ago and are now both fully remastered in 4k by the former Westwood Studios team members at Petroglyph Games. Includes all three expansion packs, rebuilt multiplayer, a modernized UI, Map Editor, bonus gallery of unreleased FMV footage, and over 7 hours of legendary remastered music by Frank Klepacki. Welcome Back, Commander.
The RTS That Defined the Genre: Fans of C&C value the history and pedigree of the franchise and see the gameplay as true to the genre.
- The historic real-time strategy experience that defined the genre for the last 25 years.
- Oone of the best-selling RTS franchises of all time and the two highest rated titles in franchise history.
- Gameplay is the classic RTS experience
Community First at the Core: Fans of C&C feel like they belong to a special community, and game updates will continue to foster that,
- A love letter to fans, C&C Remaster has evolved with the partnership of its loyal players, bringing to life community co-development.
- By fans, for fans. Team is passionate about the game and it shows in the details (soundtrack, unseen footage).
- Mod support allows continuation of community development.
Command & Conquer Just As You Remember It: Fans of C&C value authenticity and want the experience to be comfortable and familiar.
- Authentic graphics that remain true to the spirit of C&C but are updated to modern standards.
- Cutscenes and tone that capture the nostalgic campy personality that is iconic to the IP.
- Graphic switching: Switch in real-time between legacy and 4K remastered graphics when in solo play.
- Bonus gallery: Contains over four hours of B-roll footage, making-of photos, and unreleased music tracks.
- Music: Enjoy over seven hours of remastered music, including 20 music tracks re-recorded live by original composer Frank Klepacki and the Tiberian Sons.
- Cinematics: Immerse yourself in hours of upscaled full-motion video cinematic footage.
- In- Game UI: The fully redesigned Sidebar UI means much less scrolling.
- Jukebox: Customize your entire soundtrack via an enhanced Jukebox with playlist support.
- Custom Games: Ability to set up multiplayer games.
- Rise Through the Ranks: Go head to head in 1v1 Quickmatches and fight your way to the top of the Leaderboard.
- Replays/Observer mode: Don’t miss a minute of combat with Replays and Observer mode.
- Console to PC: Experience the original console missions now on PC.
- Console Cinematics: Watch the original console cinematic videos now on PC, featuring community favorite General Carville.
- Maps: Take control of the terrain with the Map Editor available on both Origin and Steam versions.
- Mission Selection: Track your campaign progress on the new Mission Selection Screen.
- Camera Zoom: Zoom the camera in or out for a better look at the battlefield
- Skirmish Mode: Take on the AI – with controllable difficulty settings – in Skirmish mode in Tiberian Dawn.
- Hotkey support: Sidebar hotkey support with full customizability is now available.
- EVA: Your battle interface sounds better than ever! The original voice-over actress, Kia Huntzinger, reprised her role as EVA and re-recorded her lines in high definition for Tiberian Dawn.
- Control improvements: Enjoy updated mouse controls, Unit Queueing, and unit selection improvements.
Additional Content (some from the original release):
- Over 100 campaign missions
- Over 250 multiplayer maps
- In-game tooltips
- Accessibility features
- Quicksave and Autosave support
- FMV subtitles for both games
- Text localization in French, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
- Voice Over in English, French, and German
|Kategori||Spill - strategi/taktikk/krigføring|
Origin account is required for game activation and installation
PC System Requirements ,
|Støttet språk||Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), Français (FR), Русский язык, 中文（简体）, 中文（繁體）|
|Støttet system||PC Windows|
|Utvikler||Petroglyph Games, Lemon Sky Studios|