TOTEN System G, 19" cabinet, 42U, 600x800, perforated front door, split perforated rear door, 800kg load, black
Machine-made cabinet where all parts are cut out with laser, punched with hydraulic turret and welded by robots to achieve absolute precision. All sharp edges are rounded and then assembled, and quality assured according to ISO 9001.
The 19 "units are mounted on four columns made of a patented zinc alloy. A material that helps to counteract electrostatic damage, is strong enough for repeated installations and has a dirt-resistant surface structure. The columns are adjustable for- and backwards in increments of 25 millimeters. They also have well-designed holes for cable handling and have a clear Unit-marking that is also visible when the units are mounted.
The roof offers space for the TOTEN Modular Fan System with practical exterior mounting and providing a selectable cooling capacity
At the bottom, there are step-wise openable cable glands for up to 1000 network cables as well as separate holes for power cables.
• A cabinet with options for both server and network equipment.
• Front and back door of perforated metal with 75% ventilation rate.
• Distributed loading capacity: 800kg (Static).
• Internal mounting width of 487mm.
• Mounting columns of 2mm zinc alloy.
• Outer cover of 1.2mm powder coated SPCC steel (RAL9004).
• Protection class: IP20.
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 600x800x2055mm (42U).
All cabinets have a right-handed front door and a split rear door with locks as well as removable and lockable side panels.
The cabinet comes bundled with feet and is ready for use in five minutes.
Wheels, cage nuts with screw, keys and a mounting tool are included.