ASUS 32" Curved Gaming Monitor
TUF Gaming VG32VQ Curved HDR Gaming Monitor – 32 inch WQHD (2560x1440), 144Hz, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync™, Adaptive-sync, FreeSync™,1ms (MPRT),HDR10
- 32-inch WQHD (2560x1440) 1800R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC™) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- FreeSync™ technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Features an ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt and height adjustments
TUF Gaming VG32V is a 32-inch, WQHD (2560x1440), curved HDR display with an ultrafast 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and those seeking immersive gameplay. Those are some serious specs, but not even the most exciting thing the VG32V has in store.
For the first time in any gaming monitor, Motion Blur Reduction and Adaptive-sync can be enabled at the same time. This new technology is called ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC). ELMB SYNC works with FreeSync and other types of Adaptive-sync, allowing gamers to enjoy sharp, high speed frames.
31.5” WQHD curve
The 31.5-inch WQHD (2560 X 1440) panel of TUF Gaming VG32VQ delivers stunning visuals from all angles with an 1800R curvature that ensures every point is equidistant to your eyes. This contributes to greater viewing comfort — even during extended use —and lets you enjoy a wide viewing angle with less distortion and color shift when gaming and watching movies.
144Hz Refresh Rate
TUF Gaming VG32VQ has a super-fast 144Hz refresh rate, ensuring that even fast-paced games played at the highest visual settings look buttery smooth and completely lag-free. Get the upper hand in first-person-shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.