ICY BOX IB-1816M-C31 SSD kabinett
- ROBUST: The high-quality aluminium housing is very stable and protects the SSD from external damage. The use of an elegant cooling fin design also ensures excellent heat dissipation
- VERSATILE: The enclosure offers high compatibility and supports all common lengths of NVMe SSDs (22x30/42/60/80). It can be used flexibly and is easy to transport
- VERY FAST: Thanks to the Type-C interface and USB 3.1 (Gen 2), transfer rates of up to 10 Gbit/s are achieved. This means your data can be transferred at lightning speed
- COOLING: There is an excellent cooling effect due to the heat sink and the included silicone heat pad. Heat is conducted to the outside to protect your M.2 SSD from overheating and prolong its life
- EASY TO USE: Tool-free installation through Plug & Play and HotSwap. The enclosure can be used directly and everywhere. In addition, there is an LED display for operation and hard disk access
Fast on the move
With USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ even higher data transfer rates can be achieved. The high transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s is ensured by the supplied USB 3.1 Type-C™ cable and only needs a matching end device in the form of a PC, tablet or similar with Windows® or macOS®.
USB Type-C™ controller based on NVMe
If you wanted to connect an external case with an M.2 SSD via USB Type-C™ in the past, you were limited to SATA models. The new chipset allows NVMe M.2 SSDs to be connected to a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ host computer and enables the full data transfer rate of up to 1000 MB per second.
Weighing less than 40 g, the IB-1816M-C31 features a sleek, compact, and crush-resistant aluminium enclosure that safeguards the M.2 SSD against shock and vibration. Its grooved finned heatsink design supports heat dissipation for an excellent cooling effect and protects the SSD from overheating and thermal throttling even under heavy use.