APC Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD 230V
SmartSlot , USB, SmartConnect
PC Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect
APC Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet groupSingle outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartConnectInnovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarmsActively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Predictive failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Resettable circuit breakers
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.