Freaking Meatbags - EARLY ACCESS
PC - Download
Freaking Meatbags throws you into a futuristic world where robots have jobs, cephalopods aren't confined to a single dimension, and humans pretty much just stand around talking to themselves. As a lowly cleaning robot, your task is to gather precious materials from each world before the solar system goes kaboom. As soon as you land, you realize this gig isn't going to be as simple as you had hoped. During the day you'll scramble to gather resources, build structures and keep your base in good repair. But when it gets dark, get ready to fight. Those rampaging wild robots aren't here to have a knitting competition.
At least you're not alone in your daily chores. Fleshy, unintelligent and very unattractive human creatures live on these planets. You've discovered they're quite amenable to being told what to do, even if those tasks are as limited as carrying resources back and forth. Mix some DNA from a few different species, however, and you can breed humans with special powers. Like, say... laser beam eyes! A little mod here, a little hack there and they might turn out to be quite useful!
- Fuse alien and human DNA: Create hybrids with special alien abilities by mixing DNA from two different meatbags. A human is useful, but a human with a laser eyes, and a new pair of arms is even more useful.
- Build offensive and defensive structures: Hold back the wild robot hordes while simultaneously pummeling them with lasers, missiles, bolts of electricity and your very own personal attack drones. 15 unique structures to create and upgrade.
- Enhance your base with technology: Influence the battlefield and manage your base with nine different pieces of buildable technology. Need to heal yourself? There's tech for that. Want to build drones? Tech for that, too!
- Motivate your meatbags: The humans usually do what you ask. Unless they're tired or bored or just plain apathetic. Fortunately there's plenty of alien biotechnology you can implant to give them a little encouragement.
- Robotic enemies: Nobody knows where the wild robots come from, but they sure are well-armed. Eight unique enemy types that range from creepy crawly things to dashy explodey things.
- Boss robots: Three sinister bad guys to take out with your turrets. One of them has a giant brain. How do you figure it got in there?
- Multiple planets and environments to explore
- Four alien species to encounter, chat with and steal DNA from
- One giant trans-dimensional space squid
- Philae Update (February 2015):
- Revamped DNA system with hundreds of alien/human combinations.
- Seven new genes to get all splice-happy with.
- Equip meatbags with jetpacks, hoverboards and... ROCKET LAUNCHERS!
- Stick humans in towers to power-up the buildings. Because of science.
- Overclocking ability lets you see the world in slow-mo.
- Brand new boss that jumps around a lot. Shhh, that's all we can say!
- Hidden zombie planet. Go ahead, try to find it.
- Over 50 gameplay, sound and interface improvements.
- New platforme: Mac & Linux.
|Krav||Steam account required for game activation and installation Minimum: OS: Vista or higher Processor: Intel i3 or equivalent Memory: 512 MB RAM Graphics: 3D card with 128 Mo memory DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 120 MB available space Sound Card: Stéréo Recommended: OS: Windows 7 or higher Processor: Intel i5 or equivalent Memory: 750 MB RAM Graphics: 3D card with 256 Mo memory DirectX: Version 10 Hard Drive: 120 MB available space Sound Card: Stéréo Language Support: Interface: English Full Audio: English Subtitles: English|
|Sjanger||indie, action, strategi|
|Støttet system||Mac OSX, Linux, PC Windows|