FORGED FOR GAMING PERFECTION
Republic of Gamers (ROG) releases the ROG SWIFT PG278Q Gaming Monitor – the world’s 1st and only 27-inch WQHD 2560x1440 G-SYNC™ monitor specifically designed for gamers. It features a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms rapid response time to cater to today’s fast paced games. An exclusive dedicated TURBO hotkey for instant refresh rate switch, and the GamePlus for better game experience.
Featuring the NVIDIA G-SYNC™ Technology that eliminates screen tearing and minimizes display stutter and input lag to deliver the smoothest, fastest, and most breathtaking gaming experience possible. The ROG SWIFT PG278Q delivers a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge. Every game looks, plays, and feels the way it should—every time.
Along with full tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments and a super narrow bezel design ideal for seamless surround setup, the ROG SWIFT PG278Q is stylishly designed with ROG elements to deliver an exceptional gaming experience.
- World’s 1st and only 27” WQHD (2560x1440) with NVIDIA® G-SYNC and Ultra Low Motion Blur technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate with 1ms Response Time
- Exclusive TURBO hotkey switching between 60Hz-120Hz-144Hz
- Exclusive GamePlus function: Crosshair & Timer function
- Exclusive 5-way OSD navigation joystick
- Contrast Ratio: ASCR 100,000,000:1
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ 1 and 2 kit compatible
- DisplayPort 1.2, 2x USB 3.0
- Super Narrow Bezel & 4-way ergo-designed stand
- Mysterious base pattern with the illuminated LED Light-in-Motion
WARNING: How do I setup Surround Gaming [for 3x PG278Q in triple monitor setup]?
- Two monitor + SLI and Surround + Tri-SLI currently does NOT work with GSync since all display outputs must be connected to the primary graphics card. However since there is only one DP output per Nvidia graphics card (future products not withstanding), only one PG278Q is supported per card. Triple monitor can be enabled with one PG278Q per card, but no multi-GPU performance gains are available.
- DP daisy chaining is also not supported – a single WQHD, 144Hz G-Sync monitor needs all the bandwidth available on DP1.2 that a second monitor is not possible.