In Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, the third campaign add-on for Borderlands 2, players will enter an uncharted territory deep in the swamps of Pandora where a massive Hyperion ship has crashed. The wreckage is rumored to have stockpiles of loot.
But watch out, mutated creatures, and armies of savages also have an interest in the ship. As ferocious and primal as they may seem, the mysterious Professor Nakayama claims to be their diabolical leader, and he's calling all the shots.
- The Best Guns in Borderlands 2 Yet: This safari trip ain't just 'bout taking down big game with huge, senselessly overpowered weapons. It's also about hunting for new loot in an effort to glean Seraph crystals, and get even bigger guns to take back into the main game.
- Defend Hammerlock’s Hacienda: Seek out Sir Hammerlock and his rustic hunting lodge, man the turrets and fan boats to take out enemy vehicles, babysit Hammerlock's pet Skag and wait for him to... ewwww.
- To Hunt and be Hunted: Face a new Raid Boss, new World Bosses, mutant creatures great and greater, and waves of foul-odor-ed heathen hoards. In the swamp, no one can hear your smell.
- All New Swamp Location: Alien vegetation, marshy water, scraggly mountains, and rolling mist form a dangerous and exotic zone, all in an as-of-yet-unseen part of Pandora.
- New Heads & Skins: Spoils are awarded to those who seek out and defeat the rarest enemies in the Swamps. If it's on the endangered species list; kill it immediately, because it's all about you.
|Krav||Minimum System Requirements Operating System: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion) CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.2GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Hard Disk Space: 13 GB Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600 Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800 Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 650M ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6630, HD 6490, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970 Intel HD Graphics 3000, 4000 Gamepad support: Borderlands 2 supports the Xbox 360 wired gamepad only. Other Requirements: Borderlands 2 is required to play this add-on content Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication, software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client. Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details Recommended System Requirements CPU Processor: Intel Quad Core CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Video Memory (VRam): 512MB NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Borderlands 2: • ATI RADEON HD 2400 • NVIDIA 8600m • NVIDIA 9400m, 9600m • Intel Integrated GMA 950 • Intel Integrated x3100 NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)|
|PEGI Anbefalt Aldersgrense||PEGI 18|
|PEGI Grunnlag||Online Play, Violence, Bad Language|
|Sjanger||fps, mac, rollespill|
|Støttet system||Mac OSX|
|Støttet OS||Apple MacOS X 10.8.x, Apple MacOS X 10.7.5 eller nyere|
|Maskinvarekrav||Core 2 Duo - 2.2 GHz - RAM 4 GB - HD 13 GB|