It’s been two years since Jackie Estacado, now Don of the Franchetti crime family, used The Darkness to kill the men responsible for his girlfriend’s murder. He’s been unable to shake the memory of Jenny’s death since bottling up his supernatural power and now The Darkness wants out. A sudden, unprovoked attack on Jackie’s life heralds the start of a full-scale mob war which has clearly been orchestrated by some outside force. The botched attempt opens the door for The Darkness to re-emerge, and sets Jackie on a journey to hell and worse as he unravels the mystery behind the attack and the motivations of The Darkness itself.
- Quad-wielding chaos: slash, grab, and throw objects and enemies with the Demon Arms while simultaneously firing weapons, adding a new dimension to the FPS category.
- Harness an unstoppable power: master the Demon Arms, summon a plague of darkness and channel Darkness powers into weapons for even more explosive gunplay.
- Kill the lights: vicious, flesh-eviscerating supernatural powers only manifest in the absence of light so use or create shadows for a strategic advantage.
- Gripping interactive storytelling: intense and personal story written exclusively for the game by acclaimed comic book author Paul Jenkins whose credits also include Hellblazer, The Incredible Hulk, and Wolverine.
- Distinctive graphic-noir style: graphic novel shading and color combined with the dramatic lighting of film noir make it feel as if you’re playing a graphic novel.
- Based on the comic book series created by Top Cow