Streacom FC10B Fanless Chassis. The FC10 follows the same vision as the FC9, a stunning design that delivers new levels of compatibility and performance, but with a 435mm wide form factor that perfectly complements any home theatre setup.
The FC10 follows the same vision as the FC9, a stunning design that delivers new levels of compatibility and performance, but with a 435mm wide form factor that perfectly complements any home theatre setup
The all-aluminium sandblasted finish houses a multitude of features such as Heatpipe Direct Touch cooling, universal optical drive eject button and a pivoting drive cage that makes assembly easier than ever. More than just a computer enclosure, the FC10 is a work of art that beautifully combines form and function
System Build Guide
Every DIY PC build requires a basic understand of which components to choose and how to assemble them, but SFF (small form factor) and passive cooled systems do require a higher level of competency and knowledge. This guide provides general tips and suggestions on what should be considered when building in a Streacom case and how to achieve the best results.
Link System Build Guide
- Chassis Material: All aluminum, extruded 4mm thick front, 9mm thick side
- Available Colors: Silver / Black - Sandblast Finish
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX and Full Size ATX
- Hard Drive Bays: 3 x 2.5"" + 2 x 3.5""
- Optical Drive Bays: 1 x Slim slot loading drive, left or right eject button
- Expansion Slot: 2 x Full Height Expansion Slots (riser card required)
- USB Ports: 2 x Side Facing, USB 3.0 Ready (3.0 cable required)
- Cooling: Heatpipe Direct Touch 4 Pipes - Max CPU TDP 95W**
- Dimension: 435 x 319 x 100mm (W x D x H)
- Power Supply: Nano150, Nano150XT, Nano180XT or StreaFlex 250 (not Included)
- Remote Control: MCE Compatible IR Receiver & Remote (not Included)
- Net Weight: 5.4KG
**As with any passive cooling solution, environmental conditions will have an impact on the performance. A TDP of 95W is only recommended when the chassis is placed in a location with adequate air flow and moderate ambient room temperature.