Poynting OMNI-414 4x4 MiMo Antenna
- Ultra-wideband, omni-directional marine & coastal antenna
- 4x4 MIMO capability for improved performance
- Covers contemporary LTE/5G bands from 617 to 3800 MHz
- UV and saltwater protected for marine and coastal conditions
- Robust and all-weather proof for harsh conditions at sea (IP 68)
- Various 316 stainless steel mounting brackets available optionally
The OMNI-414 is an ultra-wideband antenna, which covers all contemporary LTE/5G frequency bands with excellent balanced gain across all frequencies from 617 to 3800 MHz. The antenna also offers 4×4 MIMO capability from its vertically separated radiating elements, all in the same single radome. The antenna design allows for superior pattern control over the entire frequency range, making the OMNI-414 a true omni-directional 4×4 MIMO antenna, suitable for marine and coastal applications. The antenna also comes with an IP68 protection rating against dust and water ingress, making it ideal for most severe storms at sea. The radome is also fully salt water protected so that it can be used in highly corrosive environments, thanks to the UV stable ASA radome material. The OMNI-414 guarantees signal reception almost everywhere and is usable in all part of the world. The ultra-wideband performance makes the antenna future proof, as it covers LTE Band 71 (617 to 698 MHz) as well as the CBRS bands from 3400 to 3800 MHz for inland use.