Targus Pro-Tek Antimicrobial Case for iPad mini
- DefenseGuard™ Antimicrobial Protection** creates a cleaner surface and works continuously to help prevent the growth of microorganisms on the tablet case
- Passes military grade 4 ft. drop testing (MIL-STD-810G)*
- Durable front cover transforms into a stand for comfortable viewing and convenient typing angles
- Shock-absorbing tray provides front, rear, and side protection
- Ultra-slim design
- Magnetic closure and soft microfiber lining
- Integrated holder for Apple Pencil® or stylus (Pencil sold separately by Apple)
- Convenient sleep/wake function
Secure your iPad mini® (6 th gen.) 8.3-inch in strong, military grade drop protection* and antimicrobial protection. Engineered for durability without adding weight, the Pro-Tek™ Antimicrobial Case Protection features a custom-fit tray specifically for the iPad mini 8.3-inch to secure a snug, safe fit. Precision cutouts give full access to controls, port, and camera, while the integrated stylus holder conveniently stores and charges your Apple Pencil®. The structured front cover is designed to protect, yet also transforms into a stand for easy viewing at any angle.
The case also incorporates a sleep/wake feature to reduce downtime and preserve battery life. Its ultra-slim design makes it easy to slip into your bag, briefcase, or hand-carry, while its soft, microfiber lining protects your tablet when you’re on the go.
For an added benefit, this tablet case features Targus DefenseGuard™ Antimicrobial Protection, which creates a cleaner surface and works continuously to help prevent the growth of microorganisms.** Unlike topically applied sprays, Targus DefenseGuard tablet cases are infused with an antimicrobial protection that does not wear off and lasts for the life of the product. Altogether, the Pro-Tek™ Antimicrobial Case is a superior choice for protecting your iPad mini®.
* As tested by an independent third party applying MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.
** Antimicrobial product protection is limited to the Targus device itself.