ASUS PRIME Z690-P WIFI, LGA1700 Motherboard
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z690-P WIFI provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features. ASUS Prime Z690-P WIFI offers a sleek, futuristic-looking build with a black and white finish, space-shuttle-inspired design elements, metallic nameplate and PCB cover.
DDR5 Performance Enhancement
Prime Z690-P WIFI enhances DDR5 performance by providing overclocking options for not only high-speed kits, but even entry-level memory modules that have a locked power management IC (PMIC).
- A dedicated circuit on the motherboard safely circumvents DDR5 memory PMIC restrictions, allowing you to step past the default 1.1-volt limit and push frequency and timings to the max.
- Ordinarily, a restricted PMIC that has been unlocked requires the system to be fully power-cycled each time memory voltage is adjusted. Prime Z690-P WIFI leverages onboard hardware and firmware to cleverly work around this irksome limitation, enabling voltage adjustments to be applied through the same soft system-reset process employed for previous generations of DDR memory.
For users new to memory overclocking, Prime Z690-P WIFI includes the exclusive ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile (AEMP) firmware feature for PMIC-restricted memory modules. AEMP automatically detects the memory chips on your kit and then presents optimized frequency, timing and voltage profiles that you can effortlessly apply to unleash performance.
• Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th gen Intel® processors
• Enhanced power solution: 14+1 DrMOS, 8+4 pin ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
• Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
• ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
• Next-gen connectivity: DDR5, PCIe® 5.0, Intel® WiFi 6, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support