Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is an indie fighting game featuring a cast of adorable animals designed by acclaimed cartoon producer Lauren Faust. Beneath the cute and cuddly surface, a mechanically-deep GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
- 4-Button Fighting - A (Light), B (Medium), C (Heavy), D (Magic).
- Magic System - Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Enhanced Super Attack - Spend an additional bar of meter during your super for a bonus utility effect.
- Juggle Decay - An infinite-prevention system that manages combo length without imposing hard limits.
- Dynamic Music System - Rockin’ character themes adapt in the heat of the battle to make every fight feel like a clash of champions.
- GGPO Netcode - Battle across the globe with little to no input delay.
- Local Versus and Online Matchmaking - Play at home or fight worthy opponents on-demand.
- Tutorial and Training Modes - Learn the ropes with guided tutorials, or practice on your own with a fully-featured, data-rich training room.
- Combo and Target Challenges - Test your skills in character-specific sets of combo trials and target-smashing obstacle courses.
- Pixel Lobby - An online visual lobby system that sets players free to interact and explore in a top-down overworld with nostalgic style. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items collected through various single-player and multiplayer modes.
- Salt Mines - A unique melding of fighting game and dungeon crawl that pits Pixel Lobby players against waves of predators and each other in a contest of glory... and hats!
- Story Mode (currently in development) - An episodic adventure where players travel with each champion in their quest to recover a magical key that will save the world of Fœnum from vicious predators. Chapter 1 will be available with the release of version 1.0. Subsequent chapters will be added in the months following, free of charge.
Owners of Blazblue Centralfiction on Steam automatically unlock exclusive Jin and Ragna Cosplay cosmetics for all characters in Pixel Lobby.
Owners of Skullgirls Second Encore on Steam automatically unlock exclusive cosmetic items for the Pixel Lobby: Cerebella's Hat Vice Versa, And Peacock's Hat and Bomb minion George.
Owners of GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 on Steam will automatically unlock exclusive cosmetic items in the Lobby: Sol Badguy's Outfit/Hairstyle, and Ky Kiske's Outfit/Hairstyle, for all characters.