The Sims™ 3 Into the Future
PC Windows, Mac OSX, produktet aktiveres via Origin, produktet må aktiveres ved
When you pre-order The Sims 3 Into the Future Expansion Pack, you’ll get the exclusive Quantum Power Pack featuring a hibernation chamber and multi-function power suit!
- Put your Sims and their needs on the deep-freeze with the Quantum Power Chamber! Have your Sim step into this future-tech device to stop the ravages of time and put their needs on hold indefinitely. Also perfect for when you would like to place a Sim on time-out.
- Reap the benefits of the Quantum Power Suit. The Quantum Chamber also has the capability to equip your Sim with a futuristic power suit:
- Sims can teleport themselves and others around the world in the blink of an eye!
- They can scan the world to easily locate collectibles.
- Got no time to tend to all your Sims’ needs? No problem! The Quantum Power Suit can bio-stabilize your Sims instantly!
Fire up the Time Portal and send your Sims to their most exciting destination yet: a whole new world that exists hundreds of years in the future! While they are there, your Sims can build their Advanced Technology Skill in order to get the most out of future technology. Whether your Sims are cruising around on their hoverboard or jetpack, traveling via monorail or tube elevator, or trying out attractive futuristic hairstyles and clothing, there’s a whole new world to experiment with and explore. Create and customize Plumbots with Create A Bot, add them to the household, and program them with a wide variety of trait chips that will alter their behaviors! Jump between present and future worlds at will, and experiment with how your Sims’ actions in the present can have surprising effects on their own legacy, their descendants, and even the way of life for future Sims!
- Take Your Sims to the Future! For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life.
- Experiment with Future Technology. Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!
- Change Life in the Future. Your Sims’ present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?
- Tell New Stories with the All-New Create A Bot. Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims’ household! Create unique trait chips that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?
- Buy and Build the Homes of the Future. Futurize your Sims’ homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!
- Play with a New World Set Hundreds of Years in the Future. Zip across town on the monorail or strap on a jetpack and fly around with friends! Visit all-new venues like the future shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor café. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland – who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!
|PEGI Anbefalt Aldersgrense||PEGI 12|
|PEGI Grunnlag||Sex, Violence|
|Sjanger||simulator, familie, mac|
|Støttet språk||Český, Dansk, Deutsch (DE), Ελληνικά, English (US), Español (ES), Suomi, Français (FR), Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (BR), Português (PT), Русский язык, Svenska, 中文（繁體）|
|Støttet system||Mac OSX, PC Windows|
|ESRB-innholdsbeskrivelse||Vold, seksuelle emner, grove morsomheter|
|Australsk regjeringsklasse||Mature (MA 15+)|
|Utvikler||The Sims Studio|
|Støttet OS||Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Windows 7, Apple MacOS X 10.5.7 eller nyere, Microsoft Windows Vista SP1|
|Maskinvarekrav||Microsoft Windows XP SP2 - Pentium 4 - 2 GHz - RAM 1 GB - HD 8.1 GB
Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 - Pentium 4 - 2.4 GHz - RAM 1.5 GB - HD 8.1 GB
Apple MacOS X 10.5.7 eller nyere - Core 2 Duo RAM 2 GB - HD 7.1 GB
|Ekstrakrav||128-MB videominne, The Sims 3 Starter Pack|