From the writer of “Teleglitch: Die More Edition” comes Shortest Trip to Earth, a roguelike spaceship simulator featuring exploration, ship management, game-influencing decision-making and real-time tactical battles.
Explore a detailed and deadly universe
Embark on a perilous journey through a procedurally generated universe and explore massive space sectors crawling with exotic lifeforms. Engage in action-packed tactical combat against hostile ships, boarding parties and inter-dimensional space monsters.
Master the art of survival by customising your ship with modular components and perks. Choose from a range of spaceships and manage life within your vessel - from crew, pets and drones to ship modules and weapons. Shape your journey through hundreds of multiple-choice events, featuring unique hand-drawn illustrations.
Shortest Trip to Earth features unforgiving permadeath, but you can unlock perks to increase the odds of survival on your next run.
Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development.
To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/
- Master the art of survival in unexplored space!
- Traverse a procedurally generated universe full of intrigue
- Ship customisation & crew management
- Epic real-time tactical space battles
- Onboard combat, featuring hostile intruders, drones and battle-hardened pets
- Hundreds of random events with unique outcomes
- Uncover fascinating and exotic stories from across the universe