APC Rack ATS, 230V, 32A
IEC 309 in, (16) C13 (2) C19 out
APC AP4424 Rack ATS, 230V, 32A, IEC 309 in, (16) C13 (2) C19 out
Rack ATS, 230V, 32A, IEC 309 in, (16) C13 (2) C19 out
Provides redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment.
Includes : Rack Mounting brackets , RS-232 configuration cable , Serial configuration cable
- 10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection - Provides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event.
- Command line interface - Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Current Monitoring - Monitors the aggregate current draw per power distribution unit.
- Cyber security - A cyber-secure connection provides improved security for your infrastructure devices, and machine data forms the basis of operational insights and analytics, aimed at reducing equipment maintenance costs.
- Local Current Monitoring Display - The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip. (Available on designated SKUs only)
- Quick Transfer Rate - Transfer rate is within the industry standard and within the time power supplies will typically drop loads. The transfer of one power source to another is seamless to the connected equipment avoiding disruption of equipment performance.
- Remote Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- RoHS - Certifies that electronic devices don't contain hazardous metals and flame retardants
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Rack-mount Transfer Switches Features & Benefits
Wide range of input and output connectionsProduct family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
Transfer time <10msIndustry leading transfer time to ensure seamless ride through in the event of a primary power source failure.Dual Input Power SourcesSupplies redundant AC power to connected equipment. Two AC lines power the unit and if the primary AC power fails, the unit will automatically switch to the alternative power source.
Network Management CapabilitiesFull-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.Color LCD displayProvides more robust and intuitive local control and manageability.
10 kAIC Overcurrent ProtectionProvides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event.
Dual Input Power SourcesSupplies redundant AC power to connected equipment. Two AC lines power the unit and if the primary AC power fails, the unit will automatically switch to the alternative power source.Information DisplaysIndicates the status of the AC sources powering the units, as well as indicates which source is set as the primary source and which source is currently supplying power to the load. This provides a visual depiction of the power flow from the input to the load. This allows the user to quickly glance at the power flow and status of the input sources without connecting to the unit.Rack-MountableOccupys only 1U of valuable rack space. Puts the power where it is needed most - in the rack near the equipment.
|Enhetstype||Redundant switch - kan monteres i rack|
|Inngangsspenning||AC 230 V|
|Frekvens nødvendig||50/60 Hz|
|Inngangskontakter||2 x strøm IEC 60309 32A|
|Detaljer om strømutgangskoblinger||16 x strøm IEC 60320 C13
2 x strøm IEC 60320 C19
|Utgangsspenning||AC 230 V|
|Maks elektrisk strøm||32 A|
|Fjernstyringsgrensesnitt||Ethernet 10/100, RS-232, USB|
|Protokoll for fjernstyrt administrasjon||SNMP, Telnet, HTTP, SSH|
|Grensesnitt||1 x forvaltning (RS-232)
1 x forvaltning (Ethernet) - RJ-45
1 x USB - 4-pins USB type A
|Medfølgende kabler||Seriell kabel - ekstern
2 x strømkabel - integrert - 2.44 cm
|Egenskaper||Strømmåler, LED-indikatorer, overbelastningsbeskyttelse, kortslutningsbeskyttelse|
|Tilpassede standarder||RoHS, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EMC 2004/108/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, EMC 2014/30/EU, LVD 2014/35/EU|
|Min. driftstemperatur||-5 °C|
|Maks. Driftstemperatur||45 °C|
|Driftsfuktighet||5 - 95 % (ikke-kondenserende)|
|Designet for||P/N: SMC1000I-2UC, SMC1500I-2UC, SMC1500IC, SRT1000RMXLI, SRT1000RMXLI-NC, SRT5KRMXLW-HW, SUA5000RMI5U|