Microsoft® Project Professional 2019
PC Windows, produktet aktiveres via Microsoft, spillnøkkel
Varenummer: 1107020 / Produktnr.: 49620
Licensed for 1 PC. Deliver all types of projects successfully Start quickly Use pre-built Project templates make sure you get your projects started quickly and on the right path. Schedule efficiently Familiar automated scheduling tools help reduce inefficiencies and training time. Multiple timelines make it easier to visualize complex schedules. Manage resources effectively Resource management tools help you build project teams, request needed resources, and create more efficient schedules. Make smart decisions Built-in reports support informed decisions by helping project stakeholders visualize data to gain insights across projects. Features
- Smart setup
- Fast startup The Getting Started screen walks you through fundamental capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
- Best-in-class templates Use one of the many pre-built templates from within Project Professional and on Office.com to get access to best-in-class project plans.
- Intuitive search Use the Tell Me search bar—standard across most Office products—to quickly find useful features in Project so you can work more efficiently.
- Powerful scheduling
- Familiar charts Built for professional project managers, Project Professional offers familiar tools, like Gantt charts, to help you easily create schedules and reduce training time.
- Smart automation Reduce inefficiencies with automated features. Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies, and use the Task Inspector to identify more efficient task and resource arrangements.
- Multiple timelines Built-in multiple timelines help you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project. Easily share timelines using familiar Office tools like PowerPoint (Office, including PowerPoint, is sold separately).
- Intuitive baselines You can use baselines to help decision makers track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
- Optimized task management
- Visualized relationships Task path highlighting in Gantt charts helps you understand the relationship among tasks and identify which are most critical to the project’s success.
- What-if planning Set tasks to “inactive” and run what-if scenarios to determine the best-fit assignments without re-creating your entire project plan.
- Synchronized task lists With task list synchronization, data will appear in Project Professional as team members update their assignments in SharePoint Server (sold separately).
- Resource management
- Consolidated view Consolidate all your potential project resources in a single view so that resource managers can compare resources across standardized data to build best-fit teams.
- Optimized resources The Resource EngagementTooltip with requirements for Resource Engagement (Requires Project Online Premium or Project Server) feature lets you request specific resources. The Team Planner helps you identify and fix potential resourcing issues that could impact the schedule.
- Integrated collaboration
- Skype for Business Integrated communication tools like Skype for Business (sold separately) make it easy to collaborate using voice, video, or chat within Project, eliminating the need to switch between apps.
- Connected apps Easily copy information from Project and paste it into familiar Office applications like PowerPoint and Word. And OneDrive for Business provides handy storage for project artifacts.
- Collaborative workspaces Create a dedicated project site to share information—status updates, conversations, and project timelines—so team members stay informed.
- Project Online Premium and Project Server sync Sync Project Professional 2019 schedules with Project Online Premium and Project Server 2019.
- Better decision-making
- Project reports Powerful built-in reports, like Burndown and Resource Overview, can help you gain insights, communicate information to stakeholders, and achieve results.
- Office Store
- Office add-ins Visit the new Office Store to get Office add-ins that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique business and project problems.
|Krav||Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment. PC System Requirements: Processor: 1.6 Ghz, 2-core processor Operating System: Windows 10 for PC Memory: 4 GB (64-bit), 2 GB (32-bit) RAM Hard Disk Space: 4 GB available disk space Display: 1024×768 resolution Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration Additional System Requirements: Internet access Microsoft account See office.com/systemrequirements for the full list of system requirements|
|Støttet system||PC Windows|