Mina’s rescue from the end of the first game is cut dramatically short and she and primate pal Jep are left again on the mysterious island to fend for themselves! Mina needs to dress her wounds and keep safe against the local wildlife, but now she has the assistance of the player controlled Jep who can fit in smaller spaces, move deftly through the jungle and even communicate with other animals in their bid to survive. Using even more combinations of items throughout the island, Mina and Jep will need to recover from their traumatic circumstances and find another way, any way, off the mysterious island!
- Continue the exciting adventure to stay alive and get rescued
- Even more ways to experiment and combine items to solve intricate puzzles
- Jules Verne novel expands with a deeper look into an island of ancient mysteries
- A second playable character in the industrious monkey Jep
- Reputation system when Jep interacts with his fellow primates to help him in his adventure
- Impressive vocalization and subtle ambient soundtrack