Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense Collection
Common Sense and the Content Pack in one package comes with:
- Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
- Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense Content Pack (Great Nations Unit Pack, Free Cities Unit Pack, Theocracies Unit Pack, Buddhists Unit Pack).
Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense:
Common Sense is the fifth major expansion for Europa Universalis IV and focuses on diplomacy and the internal development of nations. This addition allows you to peacefully develop your nation and build a 'tall' empire, whilst also giving you the tools to execute grand diplomacy. Game changing religious features add depth and intriguing complexity to the gameplay.
- New Religious Gameplay: New mechanics for Protestants and Buddhists deepen the religious gameplay. Protestants acquire the ability to create their own national church by gaining religious tradition, whilst Buddhists must maintain balance between high and low karma (high karma ruler becomes detached from the world, while a low karma ruler loses trust of their soldiers)
- Devotion: Theocracies have Devotion based on how closely they adhere to their faith, with high Devotion increasing prestige, papal influence and tax income. Theocracies choose their successors from 6 different alternatives, such as an influential preacher or a noble's son.
- Subject Interactions: Over 15 new special actions that can be taken towards subjects, such as installing your own dynasty on the thrones of your vassals.
- Parliament: Parliamentary rule for constitutional republics and monarchs, and a special parliamentary government for England. Grant your provinces seat in parliament and bribe them to vote on issues that strengthen your nation.
- Provincial Improvements: Develop the tax, manpower and goods production of your empire by spending monarch power.
- Free Cities of the HRE: Small nations in the Holy Roman Empire can be granted the status of Free City.
- Government Ranks: All nations are ranked, from small Duchies to great Empires, and can increase their government rank as they grow in power.
Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense Content Pack includes four new unit packs and a content pack as part of the Common Sense expansion.
|Plattform||Mac, Windows, Linux|
|Krav||Steam account required for game activation and installation This content requires the base game Europa Universalis IV on Steam in order to play. MINIMUM: OS:Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+ Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb video memory required DirectX®:9.0c Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Sound:Direct X- compatible soundcard Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer RECOMMENDED: OS:Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+ Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 1024mb video memory recommended DirectX®:9.0c Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Sound:Direct X-compatible soundcard Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayerr: Up to 32 other players in multiplayer mode|
|PEGI Anbefalt Aldersgrense||PEGI 12|
|PEGI Grunnlag||Online Play, Bad Language, Violence|
|Støttet system||Mac OSX, Linux, PC Windows|
|Utvikler||Paradox Development Studio|
|Detaljer||Aktivasjonsnøkkel må brukes på en gyldig Steam-konto - ESD|
|ESRB-innholdsbeskrivelse||Lette seksuelle emner, mild språkføring, mild vold, hentydning til narkotika|
|PEGI-innholdsbeskrivelse||Vold, grovt språk|
|Ekstrakrav||Europa Universalis IV|