In this new episode, you lead Team Rainbow, the world's most elite counter-terrorist unit, as they are called into action and unfamiliar territory to battle a bioterrorist threat. Stakes escalate as they are personally targeted by an evil terrorist organization. Used to protecting the lives of others, Team Rainbow must now embark on a mission to fight and save some of their own.
The next Rainbow Six installment will build on the ingredients that have made the Rainbow Six® franchise a runaway success, and will introduce new single player experience with a personal darker storyline, state-of-the-art equipment, and offer gamers the chance to play as two members of Team Rainbow: Ding Chavez, the fearless leader of Team Rainbow, and a new sniper role portrayed by Dieter Weber, who must cover his team's movement with deadly accuracy.
- Stunning graphics and ultra-realistic "ragdoll" physics deliver staggering realism and spectacular close quarter firefights.
- New elite operatives for the most captivating squad-based gameplay
- 10 multinational operatives, including Recon, Electronics and Demolitions experts are available to help you to complete the missions as you command your 3 AI-teamates through Quick Order Interface or Voice Command.
- Superior multiplayer experience: One of the best multiplayer games ever returns with the classics: Adversarial & Cooperative modes through Split-Screen & on-line. Additionally exclusive mode make their appearance with:
- Increasingly intelligent enemy A.I.: With every mission, enemies get more dangerous using tactics like flanking, suppression fire and room clearing.
- New weapons and equipment: Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like motion trackers, battering rams, and the deadly MTAR-21 micro assault rifle.
- Tension-building sound effects: Creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives hint that a threat lurks around every corner.
|Sjanger||Førstepersons taktisk skyter|
|Krav||Uplay account required for game activation and installation Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only) Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon equivalent or better RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended) Video Card: 64 MB AGP or PCI DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card supporting pixel shaders and vertex shaders Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compliant DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 Hard Drive Space: 7 GB Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse, microphone, monitor capable of 1024x768 res. at 60 Hz Multiplayer: Broadband with 64 Kbps upstream (128 Kbps recommended) *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release - ATI® RADEON® 8500/9000/X families NVIDIA® GeForce" 3/4/FX/6/7 families (GeForce 4 MX cards are NOT supported) *Laptop models of these cards may work but are not considered supported. * These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com/.|
|PEGI Anbefalt Aldersgrense||PEGI 16|
|Støttet system||PC Windows|
|ESRB-innholdsbeskrivelse||Blod, vold, språk|
|Utvikler||Red Storm Entertainment|