Ulm is a quaint, idyllic German city best known as the birthplace of physicist Albert Einstein. Despite its’ small size, Ulm requires the updated and encompassing transportation network its’ citizens deserve. In this condensed environment, careful planning and slow expansion are the keys to success.
Are you up to the challenge?
The Ulm expansion includes a new city with an additional scenario and a unique landmark from this fascinatingly iconic German landscape.
- Ulm is the next city as chosen by our fans!
- Explore Ulm as you have never seen it before!
- Sandbox mode allows players to build a custom mass transit empire from 1970’s to 2030!
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites!
- Feel the new mood of the visuals and music!
|Krav||This content requires the base game Cities in Motion on Steam in order to play. Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 2 GHz Dual Core or higher 2 GB RAM, 2 GB Disk Space, NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher (integrated video cards not supported), 512 MB RAM, OpenGL 3.0 graphics Any DirectSound compatible sound board. 3-button mouse, keyboard, speakers|
|Støttet system||PC Windows|
|Utvikler||Colossal Order Ltd.|
|Maks. antall spillere||1|
|Australsk regjeringsklasse||General (G)|
|Ekstrakrav||Skal brukes med gyldig Steam-konto, Cities in Motion|