The Last Tinker is a joyous platformer inspired by classics such as Jak and Daxter and Banjo Kazooie. Koru, a young boy from the slums of Colortown, must rise from his humble roots to tackle the Bleakness, a dark force intent on wiping out joy. Koru must use color and emotion to restore life to Colortown !
Upcoming indie superstars Mimimi Productions present The Last Tinker: City of Colors.
A joyous platformer lovingly crafted in the image of all time classics such as Zelda, Jak and Daxter and Banjo Kazooie, The Last Tinker is a colorful adventure set in Colortown, a world built upon creativity, emotion and collaboration.
A dark force named The Bleakness has emerged and seeks to tear the colors apart, draining all joy and life from the world.
Koru, a young boy from the slums of Colortown, is forced to act. He embarks on an epic and one of a kind adventure to combat the Bleakness and to restore joy and color to his home.
- Best Youth Game, Best Story, Best Adventure Game - German Developer Award 2014
- Best Game in Show – Audience Award Casual Connect 2014
- "Best Project 2012" of the "Selected Project Contest" – Game Connection Europe 2011
- Freerunning-Action with excellent gamepad support
- Explore the wonderful handcrafted landscapes of Colortown
- Exciting mix of puzzles, combat and parkour