XIII Century: Gold Edition: is the ultimate XIII Century warfare collection! It includes both XIII Century: Death or Glory and XIII Century: Blood of Europe.
XIII Century: Death or Glory is an RTS game that immerses players in the world of Middle Age warfare. This is a world of noble knights and ruthless nomads, a world of courageous deeds and civil wars.
Play as one of the famous military leaders of the 13th Century, test your military skill against the neighboring nations and may honor and glory be yours!
Among the playable factions are the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans and Kievan Rus'. The game consists of 5 campaigns which will take you to the bloody battlefields of some of the most famous battles of the era.
XIII Century: Death or Glory features large-scale battles, with thousands of units on a battlefield at the same time, and offers players a chance to test their skills as military leaders of medieval Europe.
XIII Century: Death or Glory thoroughly reconstructs not only military units with great detail, but also takes into the account the important aspects of any battle such as the setting and landscape.
- Over 30 battles in 5 campaigns. Famous battles that changed the face of medieval Europe
- Additionally the game includes several battles, which have never been featured in PC games before
- Historical reconstruction. Real conditions of renowned battles such as landscape, time of day and weather conditions are taken into account
- Authentic heraldry of European aristocracy.
- Dozens of unit types
- National specialty of troops
- Weapons, arms and equipment of knights are made using historical documents and specifications
- Unique battle system taking into account 80 parameters and characteristics, which allow for great authenticity of medieval battles
- State-of-the-art shader graphics with astonishing level of detail
- LAN and Internet multiplayer
XIII Century: Blood of Europe
1266 AD. Alexander Nevsky, the famous defender of ancient Rus' western borders, is long gone. Barely recovered after the Battle on the Ice, knights of the Teutonic Order are again leading their iron wedges to Pskov, a gem of the Northern Rus'. They are out for easy prey and loot. Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, is destined to become a new hope of these lands. Prepare to join his armed force to win fame worthy of the memory of the Grand Prince Alexander! Enjoy historical battles of the Middle Ages here and now. Dovmont will lead his troops against German and Livonian knights and blood of many fearless warriors will spill in the upcoming skirmishes, recreated with all the historical details. Over 30 battles in 5 campaigns. Famous battles that changed the face of medieval Europe
- Advanced graphics, based on cutting-edge technology, developed by Unicorn Games.
- High level of detail and realism – from equipment and heraldry to recreated topology map of real battlefields.
- Multiplayer. Dedicated server for online battles will allow everyone to test their leader skills battling with players from all over the world.
- 8 battle missions that shed light on war strategies and life of Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, famous leader and ruler in the history of Rus'.
- Renewed gameplay. Fog of war and recon features bring new intense moments to the game.
- Units morale is affected by the changing situation on the battlefield, this greatly improves the realism of their behavior during combat. Units adequately react to flanking, their wounds and physical state as well as victories and losses of friendly units.
- Big world map, 170 unit variants, 21 nations, 40 historical battles, 8 campaigns.