Planet Alcatraz is a non-linear 3D role-playing game featuring a unique setting and combat with a lot of tactical options.
The action takes place on prison planet Alcatraz. Its inhabitants are criminals that were put there for life in retaliation for their terrible crimes. A military team of six is sent to the planet with a special mission. However, due to a malfunction during landing the team is now scattered around the continent and the immediate problem is to find the teammates along with the equipment, and that’s not going to be easy. Players will have to use all sorts of resources and deal with murderers and bandits that inhabit Alcatraz to accomplish the mission.
- Planet Alcatraz is unlike any other RPGs that you have played, but fans of classic games like Crusader: No Regret, Fallout Tactics, Star Wars: Knights of Old Republic, Silent Storm and Rage of Mages will feel at home
- Unique game world and PRG system. Very different compared to what you’ve seen in other PRGs
- Thrilling non-linear plot line with plenty of scary, funny and strange moments
- Combat system that allows for different tactical approach to any battle
- Character creator allows to change basic characteristics and appearance including facial animation based on LifeMode technology
- Tense atmosphere determined by deep immersion to planet's criminal world
- Dialogue system gives player a choose of behavior in any situation
- Possibility to influence NPCs by either convincing them or.., well, using force.
- Over100 kinds of melee weapons and firearms. From a shiv to a blaster.
- Over 200 NPCs to talk to
- Over 80 original monsters, including flying and poisonous
- Cinematic trailers for greater storytelling and immersion
- Original sounds and music