“No man has entered Castle Drachenfels for 20 years, but as you should know by now, the vermin are no men.”
Explore 3 NEW stunning adventure maps in this DLC for Vermintide, where you travel outside of Ubersreik’s walls to the Grey Mountains. Fight your way through the halls and chambers of Castle Drachenfels, adorned with the bones of victims long gone. Make your way through The Dungeons, sections of which are so dark, a torch is required to illuminate the trap riddled passages. Quell the Skaven reinforcement efforts by destroying the ancient portals on Summoner’s Peak.
While completing Drachenfels maps, you will have a chance to acquire two new rare weapons. With the semi-automatic Volley Crossbow for the Witch Hunter, you will be able to slaughter groups of Skaven at a time, while the lethal blade of the Waywatcher's Glaive can slice through any rat-men.
The Skaven are on the move, beady eyes set on the dreaded abandoned castle of Drachenfels. In this DLC for Vermintide, it’s up to our heroes to once again stop the Skaven army from fulfilling their vile agenda.
- New Map: Castle Drachenfels - Walk through the ancient rooms of Castle Drachenfels, covered in the blood and bones of the past.
- New Map: The Dungeons - Stumble your way through the dark and dingy dungeon of Drachenfels.
- New Map: Summoner’s Peak - Foil the Skaven’s plan by destroying the ancient portals and put a halt the Skaven reinforcements.
- New Weapon: Glaive - A vicious two-handed weapon for Kerillian, the Wood Elf Waywatcher. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Drachenfels DLC.
- New Weapon: Volley Crossbow - A semi-automatic Crossbow which can fire 15 bolts before requiring a reload. For Victor Saltzpyre, the Witch Hunter. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Drachenfels DLC.
- New Mechanic: Darkness - If you want to survive, a torch will be your stoutest ally.
- New Feature: Deadly Traps - Watch your step.
- 3 New Achievements - How well will you fare on this new adventure?
|Krav||This content requires the base game Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide on Steam in order to play. MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit* Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9500 @ 2.83GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 Memory: 6 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770 /w 1GB VRAM DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 30 GB available space Additional Notes: *WARNING: 32-bit OS is NOT officially supported at this time RECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit* Processor: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.00 GHz or AMD FX-9590 @ 4.7 GHz Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD GPU Radeon R9 290 DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 30 GB available space Additional Notes: *WARNING: 32-bit OS is NOT officially supported at this time Language Support: Interface: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian Full Audio: English Subtitles: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian|
|PEGI Anbefalt Aldersgrense||PEGI 16|
|Støttet system||PC Windows|
|Australsk regjeringsklasse||Mature (MA 15+)|
|Ekstrakrav||Internettforbindelse, skal brukes med gyldig Steam-konto, Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide|