Total War™: WARHAMMER® - Chaos Warriors
PC Windows, produktet aktiveres via Steam, spillnøkkel
Varenummer: 1051597 / Produktnr.: 39706
The Chaos Warriors Race Pack brings a new race with its own new Legendary Lords, units, mounts, items, quest chains and mechanics to Total War™: WARHAMMER®.
- Three new playable Legendary Lords.
- New Chaos Warrior mounts, units and monsters.
- New quests, magic items and abilities.
- New horde campaign playstyle.
- Sigvald the Magnificent:
- Beautiful from birth, Sigvald’s fondness for hedonistic excess saw him exiled from his tribe but also gained him a powerful patron: Slaanesh. Now, he heads an army devoted to himself. Slaying anything he deems ugly or unsavoury, he fights as much for his perverse ego as he does for Slaanesh.
- Kholek Suneater:
- Kholek Suneater is a formidable figure to behold. A gigantic Dragon Ogre, believed by many to be the second eldest of all Dragon Ogres, he towers over the battlefield swinging his gigantic hammer with ease. He is considered by some to be a God.
- Archaon the Everchosen:
- A former Sigmarite Templar, Archaon stumbled upon an ancient doctrine that contained within the secrets of his faith. Renouncing his allegiance to Sigmar he journeyed north to the dreaded Chaos Wastes to offer his service to the Chaos Gods. Here, the Ruinous Powers gave him their blessing to set out on his quest to become the Everchosen; the Lord of the End Times.
- Chaos Warriors.
- No longer fully human, the Chaos Warriors have been altered to become living weapons, honed perfectly to do their dark masters’ work. Imbued with the strength of chaos, enrobed in dark hell-forged armour, they can best several mortal warriors easily. They have no need for food, drink, sleep or other mortal comforts, subsisting on carnage alone.
- Chaos Dragon (Mount).
- Once, these great beasts sailed the skies as their brethren still do. Now, corrupted by change, these two-headed dragons are malevolent predators in their own right. One head spews forth dark flame, the other corrosive gas. Only the most powerful can ride such a monster, and even then it is only a temporary alliance, Chaos Dragons can never be tamed.
- Once proud men, their long-standing service to the Chaos Gods has left them altered. Where once they killed in the name of ambition and glory, their mutations have made them something less than human. Now they fight, whirlwinds of flailing flesh, hair and claw, only to satisfy their unending, unnatural hunger.
- Dragon Ogres.
- These magnificent, terrible beasts are amongst the most ancient and impressive of all living creatures. Their immortality is a gift from the Chaos Gods, given in exchange for an eternity of dark servitude. Seeking out lightning, they swing their gigantic weapons with ease, cleaving all but the most powerful warriors to ribbons.
- Gorebeast Chariot.
- A massive construction of hell-forged metal, mutant beast and jagged blade, the Gorebeast Chariot is ridden by some of the most powerful Warriors of Chaos and serves a single purpose: to shatter enemy lines with unstoppable force.
- The Hellcannon is a massive artifice of metal and daemonic power that hurls bolts of raw arcane energy across the battlefield, vaporising anything in range. Part war machine, part Daemon, this infernal construct is powered by the liquefied remains of fallen enemies and operated by a sturdy crew of Chaos Dwarfs.
- Legendary Lords:
- Archaon the Everchosen – Melee/Caster (Lore of Fire) (Race Leader)
- Prince Sigvald – Melee
- Kholek Suneater – Melee
- Chaos Sorcerer Lord – Caster (Lore of Death, Metal or Fire)
- Chaos Lord – Melee
- Chaos Sorcerer – Caster (Lore of Death, Metal or Fire)
- Exalted Hero – Melee
- Dorghar, Archaon’s War Horse (Archaon only)
- Gorebeast Chariot
- Chaos Dragon
- Chaos Steed
- Chaos Chariot
- Barded Chaos Steed
- Melee Infanty:
- Chaos Marauders
- Chaos Marauders (Great Weapons)
- Chaos Warriors
- Chaos Warriors (Great Weapons)
- Chaos Warriors (Halberds)
- Chosen (Great Weapons)
- Chosen (Halberds)
- Melee Monstrous Infantry:
- Dragon Ogres
- Chaos Spawn
- Chaos Trolls
- Chaos Trolls (Armoured)
- Melee War Beasts:
- Chaos Warhounds
- Chaos Warhounds (Poison)
- Melee Monsters:
- Dragon Ogre Shaggoth
- Chaos Giant
- Melee Cavalry:
- Chaos Knights
- Chaos Knights (Lances)
- Missile Cavalry:
- Marauder Horsemen
- Marauder Horsemen (Throwing Axes)
- Chaos Chariot
- Gorebeast Chariot
|Sjanger||Sanntidsstrategi, turbasert strategi|
|Plattform||Mac, Windows, Linux|
|PEGI Anbefalt Aldersgrense||PEGI 16|
|Støttet system||PC Windows|
|ESRB-innholdsbeskrivelse||Vold, mild språkføring, middels blodig|
|Utvikler||The Creative Assembly, Feral Interactive|
|Ekstrakrav||Internettforbindelse, skal brukes med gyldig Steam-konto, Total War: Warhammer|