What happens when a time machine goes crazy? Avoiding dangerous time paradoxes, your only hope is to repair the machine between the time rewinds.
The antimatter instability causes a black wave of time-distortion, bringing you back in time: each time the cyber world will be populated by yourself and your past alter-egos.
They will replicate all the actions you previously did, and being seen by them will cause a mortal time paradox.
You will have to solve mini puzzles to retrieve the gears to repair the time machine, and to survive to your past-egos in a puzzle game with yourself and your own mind.
- A GAME AGAINST YOURSELF
- You’ll have to remember your past actions, or plan your current actions, in order to reach the end. You are the player and the enemy at the same time.
- DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS IN A CYBER WORLD
- From a cyber blue forest to a yellow planetarium, you will travel between four areas with an unique aesthetic.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO CHALLENGE YOUR BRAIN
- From classical puzzles to memory games, each area will feature a unique kind of challenges, increasing the variety of gameplay
- AN ARMY OF YOURSELVES
- Up to 40 clones of yourself that will play at the same time.
- UNVEIL WHAT LIES OVER THE VIRTUAL WORLD
- Complete the game to discover the secret of the time machine and to unlock a new difficulty level
- A MINDBLOWING MIX OF PUZZLES, PARADOXES AND COLORS
- While solving puzzles, immerse yourself in the cyber world, and remember: every action you do will change the way you'll play later!
|Krav||Steam account required for game activation and installation PC System Requirements MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10 (64 bit) Processor: Dual-core 2.4+ GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Direct X 11 Class GPU with 1GB+ VRAM (nVidia GeForce 560 series, AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series) DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 700 MB available space Language Support: English|
|Støttet system||PC Windows|
|Maks. antall spillere||1|
|Utvikler||Digital Melody Games|