iO is a physics platformer in which you control a ball. By growing or shrinking the ball you can influence its speed and weight. Use these mechanics to gain momentum and make your way through the levels. Toy with the laws of physics, solve the puzzles and reach the exit as quickly as possible. Can you win the gold medal in all levels?
- 225 challenging levels to solve, including the extra tough Impossiball Levels.
- Crafty mechanics like inversed gravity, portals, tricycles and movable objects.
- Leaderboards in all levels to race against your friends and other iO players.
- Bronze, Silver and Gold medals to earn.
- Dual Stick controller support.
|Krav||Steam account required for game activation and installation PC System Requirements MINIMUM: OS: Windows XP+ Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities DirectX: Version 9.0 Storage: 250 MB available space Mac System Requirements MINIMUM: OS: OS X 10.6+ Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities Storage: 250 MB available space Linux System Requirements MINIMUM: OS: Ubuntu 10.10+ Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities Storage: 250 MB available space|
|PEGI Anbefalt Aldersgrense||PEGI 3|
|Sjanger||indie, racing, action|
|Støttet språk||Interface: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese|
|Støttet system||Mac OSX, PC Windows, Linux|