Merchants of Kaidan
PC Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, produktet aktiveres via Steam, spillnøkkel
Varenummer: 1050421 / Produktnr.: 45786
Regain your riches, restore your honor and punish those who have wronged you. Merchants of Kaidan is a challenging trading game fused with lots of RPG elements. You start very humble, one cart, a purse of gold and silver coins is all that you have. Your task is to roam the world and search of opportunities to score some profit. Buy low, sell high - a merchant's motto is easy to grasp. And yet the job is harder than it seems. A good merchant needs to know everything about the market, he is always on the lookout for a deal, always listening, always engaging and deepening his knowledge. He knows what forces influence the prices, what events affect them. A good merchant listens to rumours and gossips spread by travelers at inns and taverns; hoping for a clue, a hint where to go, where a good deal awaits. A good merchant surrounds himself with specialists smarter than him, people who help him maximize profits and minimize losses. He always expands his fleet of carts, he balances risks, calculates profitability. The conditions are constantly changing, and supply and demand for different goods with them. Maybe you'd like to pay a cheaper price for furs in the summer, and sell them for a hefty profit as the winter is coming and people need warmth. But is it worth carrying them for so many days, risking robbery, moths and taking precious space that you could use to transport something now and make a profit immediately? Or is it worth to buy illegal herb in the out of reach swamps where it cost's next to nothing, and risk smuggling it into the city where you can sell it for an amazing profit? But what if the city guards want to control you? Should you pay a bribe? How big? Maybe the best course of action is to say that you have nothing and hope they don't find anything? These are the types of questions you will have to ask yourself constantly. What else besides trading
- Merchants of Kaidan has 4 story lines each with many quests. Main quest that brings you closer to avenging your father's murder, and 3 side-quest lines. A total of over 100 quests each composed of multiple steps.
- A set of random events that influence your journeys. A storm on the sea, attack by dragons, highway robbery and many, many more.
- Three types of transport of your goods: by roads, by sea and by flight, each has its advantages and disadvantages and a unique set of events associated. As you grow your fleet you can join a partnership and you'll get to manage 3 traders.
- You can hire advisers each specializing in a different field. Their council will help you in a variety of issues. Some will show you shortcuts on the roads, some will help you fight of the bandits, some will council you on how to sail better and in case of a storm, how to minimize risks and losses. If you wish, you can also send them to school to improve their abilities for additional cost.
- 4 seasons of the year that influence the prices of goods, open some paths for travel and block the others. They also impact the way the game looks, each city has a distinct look at different time of the year.
- Random blessings and curses that influence your statistics. They in turn affect how well you conduct business.
- A set of artifacts that influence your statistics or can help negate the effects of random events.
- A complex market fluctuation algorithm that include many variables such as: demand, supply, seasons of the year, localization of the city, random events like droughts or rat infestation.
- A complex trading algorithm
- Over 100 quests each with multiple steps to success.
- 2 out of 10 planned mini games that accompany events with next ones upcoming in the updates
- Possibility to create a partnership with other traders and control 3 characters simultaneously
- 1 main and 2 quick scenarios
- 15 types of goods for trade with varying characteristics, some illegal, some perishable
- Beautiful hand-drawn localisations.
|Krav||Steam account required for game activation and installation PC System Requirements MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7800, ATI/AMD Radeaon HD2600/3600 DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 2 GB available space Mac System Requirements MINIMUM SPECS: OS: OSX 10 Processor: Intel Dual Core Memory: 2 MB RAM Storage: 2 MB available space Linux System Requirements MINIMUM SPECS: OS: Ubuntu 12.4 Processor: 2 GHz Memory: 2 MB RAM Storage: 2 MB available space|
|Sjanger||rollespill, strategi, simulator, indie, eventyr|
|Støttet språk||Interface: English Full Audio: English Subtitles: English|
|Støttet system||Mac OSX, Linux, PC Windows|
|Utvikler||Forever Entertainment S. A.|