PC Windows, produktet aktiveres via Steam, spillnøkkel
Varenummer: 1050338 / Produktnr.: 42675
The Story Rad is a rambunctious but spirited young boy who maybe plays too many video games. After dozing off at the tail end of a long night of gaming, Rad awakens to find his dusty old console has turned itself back on. Suddenly a vortex emerges and he's sucked into his TV, where he finds himself the star in his very own video game adventure. Dusty is Rad's good-hearted but foul-mouthed, now-sentient game console. His clock speed isn't what it used to be, but what he lacks for in megahertz he makes up for with experience and attitude! Rad & Dusty's adventure takes them through many dangerous stages of action-packed, humor-filled, hardcore platforming fun. This decaying jungle world has been infected by a fierce corruption, and it's up to the unlikely buddy-duo Rad and Dusty to save the jungle's inhabitants and restore the Elder Tree as guardian of the land. Features
- Weapons: Dusty arms Rad with a variety of radical bad-ass weaponry. The Bolt Blaster has unlimited ammo, is easy to use, and more than enough firepower to get the job done. The Phoenix Cannon shoots out a fiery bird whose wingspan lights enemies ablaze as it flies by.
- Sounds & Music: Composer Andrew Hulshult combined his years of musical experience (both performing and writing) with his passion for retro-style gaming to create an amazing and authentic soundtrack for the game complete with MIDI-inspired music... And synthesizers!
- The Pixelverse: While Rad and Dusty are a great team, only Dusty can enter the electrified Pixelverse -- a dangerous spacetime-breaking region that exists behind the game world. Dusty enters the Pixelverse when necessary to repair glitches in the running game world, allowing both Rad & Dusty to continue their journey.
- Classic Easter Eggs: The game features hard-to-find collectibles in sometimes even harder-to-find classic secret rooms. Use your precision platforming skills to collect 'em all.
- Leaderboards: Gain Scores at the end of each level, and battle with friends to reach the top of the leaderboards.
- Hats: Unlock more than 20 different hats throughout the game, and customize Rad Rodgers.
- New Pogo Vertigo Bonus Levels: Grab a Pogo Stick, and see how far you can get in the new Pogo Vertigo vertical levels.
- New Unlockables: Unlock behind the scenes artwork throughout the game.
- New Pixelverse Puzzles: Pixelverses have been redesigned, and now include brand new types of Puzzles.
- 5 New Levels! Fight through 3 new Pogostick Levels, and 2 massive new levels. The Rainforest Rampage, and Raging Ruins.
- Minibosses! Introducing 2 minibosses throughout the game.
- 4 New Enemies! The new Spiky Jellyfish, Powerful Laserheads, and 2 new Minibosses brings new and exciting challenges to the Rad Rodgers enemy roster.
- Brand new weapon! The legendary "Excalibat" from Rise of the Triad, makes a return to Rad Rodgers. Become invincible and smack your way through hordes of enemies with the mighty Excalibat.
|Krav||Steam account required for game activation and installation PC System Requirements MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 SP1 (must have KB 2670838 installed) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 Processor: 2.3+ GHz Memory: 6 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 540 or equivalent DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 8 GB available space RECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i5 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950 or better DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 8 GB available space|
|PEGI Anbefalt Aldersgrense||PEGI 16|
|PEGI Grunnlag||Violence, Bad Language|
|Sjanger||action, indie, eventyr|
|Støttet språk||Interface: English Full Audio: English Subtitles: English|
|Støttet system||PC Windows|
|Maks. antall spillere||1|
|ESRB-innholdsbeskrivelse||Lette seksuelle emner, blod, vold, grovt språk|
|Ekstrakrav||Skal brukes med gyldig Steam-konto|