Total War™: WARHAMMER® II – Blood for the Blood God
PLEASE NOTE: This Effects Pack is free for players who have purchased Blood for the Blood God for the original Total War: WARHAMMER.
It has been added to their Steam library and will downloaded automatically for WARHAMMER II.
“Through the smoke prowl roving bands of Witch Elves, murder in their hearts. Under the direction of their Hag Queens, they steal away any Dark Elves they find, often breaking into houses to drag the inhabitants to their bloody altars…”
From the icy peaks of Naggaroth to the arid reaches of the Southlands, each race struggles for dominion. As their conquests grow, the land turns crimson, and rivers run red with the blood of the slain!
Blood for The Blood God brings a number of gory, mature-rated effects to Total War: WARHAMMER II
- Blood spurts.
- Gory spatter on unit models.
- Limb and head dismemberment (humanoids and non-legendary characters).
- Zombies and skeletons may continue to fight after dismemberment!
- Explosive gibbing from deadly mid-torso strikes.
- Blood-drenched UI elements.
- Random, global campaign events that generate greater carnage in battle.
Once downloaded, Blood effects can be enabled in the Advanced Graphics Settings of Total War: WARHAMMER II.
Please note that depending on your country of residence, Blood for the Blood God may raise the age rating of the main game.