CM Storm Trigger Z Gaming Keyboard Brown
Most potent weapon in your gaming arsenal with full backlighting to make you stand out from the competition.
Trigger-Z the weapon of choice for hardcore gamers and e-sports professionals!
- Fully programmable! Save up to 5 Profiles and 75 Macros on the Keyboard
- Powerful Rapid Fire Engine for faster hardware Macro playback
- 5 easily accessible Macro keys as well as Multimedia and Win-lock shortcuts
- On the fly Macro recording - record and use key combos without leaving the game
- Profile switch key-combo - Switch between keyboard profiles within an instant
- Detachable wrist rest, braided USB cable and gold plated plugs
- Online firmware updates
- 64 KRO - 64 simultaneous key presses
What are the benefits to Mechanical Keyboards?
Traditional membrane (rubber dome) keyboards require you to press the button all the way down (bottom out) in order to activate, which can lead to finger fatigue, long-term discomfort, and lowered responsiveness.
CM Storm Mechanical keyboards utilize Cherry MX physical switches to determine the activation of when a key is pressed and in most cases do not require you to bottom-out on your keystrokes. That means as soon as your key is pressed to the activation point (2mm or half-way), the corresponding action will occur.
Users who type on their keyboards for extended periods of time - whether for work, gaming, or leisure - will feel the difference. Mechanical switches are also built from a higher quality, making them more durable for long term use (up to 50 million key presses).
It's important to know that a "gaming keyboard" is not necessarily a mechanical keyboard. Regardless of how many buttons or flashy lights equipped on the board, it will still lack the comfort, durability, and responsiveness of a mechanical equivalent.
Everyone has a type!
CM Storm by Cooler Master provides a full line of mechanical keyboards with multiple Cherry MX switch types. The unique characteristics* to certain switch types include feedback (audio and/or tactile) as well as varying activation forces. Depending on the switch type chosen, it can provide an added level of customized comfort, responsiveness, and efficiency.
Cherry MX BROWN
- 45 gram actuation force
- Medium key
- Tactile bump with no click